- Conversations need to be recorded
- Bad feedback
- must reach management; his needs to happen right away - if you can't forward the person directly to a manager, forward him the recording of the call
- when receiving bad feedback, ask the caller for a phone no. or email, so that you can later reach him/her
- Allow your customers to rate the person they talked to. I've seen this happen for some enterprise corporations like IBM, HP - kudos to them!
- The marks your phone operators get - record them, and also forward them back to the phone operators
- Have rewards for operators that are rated best